Wednesday 16 April 2014

Maybelline NewYork Launches The Clear Smooth All in One Powder

'Beauty is not just universal, it is character. Beauty is ethics and ethics is beauty'. These were the words of the Managing director of L'oeal in Nigeria, Mr. Enang, at the press conference held yesterday at the L'oreal headquaters, to launch the Maybelline New York Clear Smooth All in One Powder.

The Clear Smooth All in One Powder was made specifically for the African skin putting into cognisance the hot weather condition of the continent and the oily skin of most African people. This is not to say that it is for just dark skinned people as it comes in 6 shades; toffee, caramel, nutmeg, cinnamon, mocha and cocoa. Other benefits include; 
  • Controls shine
  • Conceals flaws
  • Smoothes
  • Evens the skin tone
  • Mattifies
  • Brightens and perfects the skin tone
  • Contains Pro vitamin C and SPF25/PA++

 L'oreal sure knows how to treat their guests right as they gave us goody bags with beautiful items in it. For me, I am eager to try out my Clear Smooth All in One Powder and I urge you to get to the Tara stores nationwide and get one for yourself. As soon as I try mine, I will share the experience with you. However, I met Jennifer of Bella Naija and she did say she has tried it and it is beautiful She had it on and all I can say is ' Maybe she was born with it, Maybe it's Maybelline'. Ofcourse, we couldn't help but take a selfie*lol*.
Also, I want to say a big thank you to the MD and the entire L'oreal team for extending a package to my mum as her birthday treat.
Here she is after receiving the package and trying the powder.


Ladies, get the powder and thank me later. Guys, it is Easter and here's a good  gift for the women in your life. *wink*

Oma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...