Friday 26 September 2014

The Big Question: What Do I Really Want Out Of Life?


Photo Credit: Hollins Music
Life is a journey with no definite routes or destinations. It is more about what you want to make of it, the paths you create and the destination you desire to arrive at. Thus, the question is not what your definition of life is but rather, what do you really want out of life?


Honestly, until one can answer this question, one will keep running round in circles. A number of people think they know the answer but are not even close.

We all want a luxurious life as everyone desires to be rich which is not a bad thing. However, it should be in line with what you really want out of life. Else, you may have all the wealth and still be unfulfilled and sad. An example is the Late comedian and icon, Robin Williams, who is said to have committed suicide as a result of depression. He was a man who made the world laugh by his acts. He was a wealthy man but that was not enough to cure his depression. I was shocked when I heard of not just his death but knowing that he committed suicide as a result of depression. Probably,his death popped the big question in my mind.

 I keep praying for God's guidance as I seek to understand what I really want out of life in line with God's designed destiny for my life. I do hope that you take time out to ponder on this because, happiness stems out of fulfillment and this stems out of achievements. So, define your purpose in life and set the right goals!

Editor's note: This piece is part of the memoirs of Jude. A book in which he writes down his thoughts. When I came across this, he was willing to let me publish it. I kind of did a summary but I hope you got the message. Answer the big question that life throws at you and you will be on your way to true happiness. You can follow him on instagram @kachi24 #be visible

Oma!
Instagram: oma26
Twitter: omateddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...