Thursday 30 October 2014

The Guerlain Ideal Man Contest (Update)


It is the 30th of October already. Big shout out to my ideal man whose birthday is today.

As if that wasn't enough excitement, Guerlain's Goodies for its customers and visitors kicked off today at the
Palms Shopping Complex, Lekki. If you didn't know, I am glad to announce to you that Guerlain is at the Palms right about now giving out lots of goodies to its shoppers and visitors. All you have to do is visit the Palms, check out their goods, pick up a product and you get an additional goody. I will advise that you consider picking the Guerlain L'Homme Ideal fragrance for men. It is brand new from this French brand and we are loving it!I hope to stop by the mall but I am certainly going to be there for a few hours on Saturday at noon. So, come out en mass and join me as I take lots of pictures with all the happy customers that come around.

On another note, the Guerlain deal man Contest is still on and I have had some entries already but it would be cool to see more of you enter. I have had so many views on the post but I have no idea why people are afraid to enter the contest. Are you shy of your ideal man? If you are, then he is not your ideal man but, if you are proud of him, then, join the brave ones to share your stories about your ideal man and win all the goodies available courtesy Guerlain. Asides from the win, I have something for those who do participate. So, start talking about Guerlain. To enter, see The Guerlain ideal Man Contest.

Oma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...