Monday 3 November 2014

Think Box: Too much or Just Enough?

I visited the Palms this weekend as I had a Day Out with Guerlain. If you haven't seen the fun pictures yet, you should check it out here.

On my way out of the mall, my eye fell upon this limousine which is expected as it was packed right infront of the entrance. I actually thought it was a wedding couple who stopped by the mall to pick up something or probably the limousine driver who was just passing through the mall until I saw the banner on the limousine.


Incase you cannot see what is on it, it says: 'Happy 10th Birthday Ezara' which implies that it was being used to celebrate the 10th year of a girl. So, I ask you my blog readers, what do you think? It had little kids inside of it who obviously were those who had come to celebrate with their friend turning 10.

Would you do this for your daughter? Do you think it is a little too much or just about enough for a 10 year old.

Happy New Week!

Oma!

5 comments:

  1. Jeez... Itz definitely too much. so wen Itz her 16th or 21st bday, wat wud be used. A plane I guess. I'd rather take my daughter to a place to have fun wit her friends... Hehehe. Money talks o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how its not too much to me, I would do the same for my child, to me its like a tour ride just pure fun to the kids. As a parent I would instill discipline and values in my child in such a way that she's grateful for every priviledge, she's meek, humble and yet NOT have to apologise for the finer things in life she has. lol Infact this has inspired a post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.... Yeah, every parent should strive to teach their children lessons in gratitude hope that she or he fully understands that.... I look forward to reading your post.

      Delete
  3. For me, I don't see anything wrong is giving my kids a nice ride for them to have fun on their birthdays but I think what put me off and I'm sure drew your attention was the banner. It is highly unnecessary and it looks a bit tacky and not soo classy. I can throw a million bucks worth of a party for my kids, as long as i can afford it without stress or strain...but the banner for me is a NO!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...