Tuesday 6 January 2015

Veba Lauches New Store In Nigeria


Am a huge fan of African and African-like prints and love to celebrate new innovations whenever I find them.


Veba, a textile company launched 3 new fabrics last year with the opening of its first store in Nigeria, located in Yaba, just after the Tejuosho market.

It was an evening of fun as I almost thought I was at a Nigerian Owambe party with most of the guests dressed in asoebi made from Veba fabrics.

The company also had a design competition for young fashion designers who were handsomely rewarded.

I am yet to get an outfit done with the fabric but as soon as I do get the fabric and get it sewn, I will do a review of it. Meanwhile, they did look really colourful and beautiful with varying designs from plain to pattern.

The pricing depends largely on your taste and your budget but the good thing is, if you can't get a bundle, they do sell per yard as well. According to the management, they plan to also sell ready made attires made from their fabric at the store.


 Visit the store today and let me know what you think.



With love,
Oma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...