Friday 6 February 2015

AFWN Exclusive Press/Bloggers Brunch



I am honoured to have been selected as one of the brand ambassadors for the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria. It is a volunteer role which I am happy to be a part of to enable me contribute my quota to the African Fashion industry asides all the goodies that come with it like getting free print materials *lol*.


The second edition of the AFWN is set to hold in May and to get word out there, the organisers had an exclusive brunch for Bloggers and the Press and it was an afternoon of good speech, beautiful display of designs and mouth watering food from Aramis lounge which is located on admiralty road in Lekki.

I had the Samsung Galaxy Note4 with me and so, it was really easy taking notes of all that I needed and then taking some really good shots. However, the company did release their own official photos for the Press which is what I have below.



Enjoy!

AFWL & AFWN founder Ms Ronke Ademiluyi, Aftica Cordinator Mr Abiola Aloba and Pr & Marketing Director Yetty Ogunnubi

Antonia Soares of Complete fashion Magazine

Ar'zu Head dresser AFWN2015

Carol Arhere of Daviva

Chioma Ogbu Inagbe grand resorts, Mr Adeyeye Ogunwusi CEO Inagbe grand resorts, founder AFWN MsRonke Ademiluyi



Mercy, Kobi and Oma



Ogochukwu Akabogu of Lines by Chaab winner of Nigeria Next top Designer, talking about her experience with Africa Fashion Week Nigeria
Stick around for more information on the AFWN 2015.

With love,
Oma!


1 comment:

  1. Great job friend. Looking out for our meet up this month.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...